Adventures in farming in Central Texas.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Been a bit busy...

I just wanted to check in quickly to let everyone know why I haven't been updating the blog very frequently.  Shortly after the last post my water broke!  Willa made her appearance in the outer world almost 4 weeks before my due date, so I was taken a little by surprise.  Anyway, we are adjusting well and I'll be back to updating you on the goings on at the farm soon!

Just a quick note - both Elise and Savannah had their kids!  Elise had twin doelings and Savannah had twin bucklings, but one was still born.  We really had some odd issues with the goats this year and I don't know if it was luck of the draw or something we need to reassess in our management.  Don't worry, pictures and stories to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment