Adventures in farming in Central Texas.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ways to follow the new blog

Howdy folks, I finally figured out how to add the Google Follow function to the new Sand Holler blog.  If you would like to continue reading about the farm adventures, updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, go to our new website and look on the right column for 'Sign In' with the Google logo.

http://sandhollerfarm.com/blog/

Gasp.  I've also created a Facebook page if you would rather receive updates that way.  I swore I would never do it, but it's happened!  Just search for us there, "like" the farm and get blog posts pushed to your news feed!  (I think...I'm new to the whole thing!)

Thanks for reading folks.  I miss your comments - come on over to the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment